• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

too many tickets need help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NYdriver

New York state. I have 6 tickets that i spent a night in jail for because i did not answer to them which are 45mph in a 30. wreckless driving, following too closely, improper use of horn, unsafe tire tread, passing on double solid line. Bail was set at $450. Now i have 3 tickets in the same court i was normally appearing for which are failure to yeild right of way, 56mph in a 40. and running a red light. Conditions in the 56-40 and red light was raining and slippery. I stepped on the gas when it turned yellow rather than slam on the brakes and slide through the intersection. Court is monday, any help is greatly appreciated

L

Lifeisfarout

Thanks for the heads up that you will be on the road Monday morning! Geez!! Whatta thinkin? You're just gonna have to deal with what the court hands you.

N

NYdriver

but i dont wanna!! haha. all i really did was pass someone who was going 9 mph, looked like she was going to park on the side of the road. ahhh dammit.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">