• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

TOP 10 Reasons Why Mental Patients Write To FreeAdvice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

NUMBER 10: When you ask, "What's your legal question?" they respond, "Violent paranoid schizophrenia".

NUMBER 9: A typical response to us is, "Don't worry - - the surgeons didn't touch my brain."

NUMBER 8: A psychotic's response to us is, "Everybody's speaking some crazy foreign language!".

NUMBER 7: What can I do? I'm 48, and my mother refers to me as "The crazy one in the family"!

NUMBER 6: Help!! I'm trapped in a tomato juice container!

NUMBER 5: When I was a child, I was pictured on a milk carton. I'm 37 now, and they just found me.

NUMBER 4: Help! My sock puppet is out of control!

NUMBER 3: Here's my legal question. Can you tell me how to legally replace the Surgeon General's warning with, "smoke up, you crazy bitch!" ?

NUMBER 2: I want to marry my fiance. He may be in prison, but when he's at home he's a sweet kind-hearted jackass.

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Reason Why Mental Patients Write To FreeAdvice - -

They ask things like, "Do you think it would be okay for me to wear my umbrella hat in court?"

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

And the sad fact is, we've dealt with more than one of these in the past few month! :rolleyes:

H

hexeliebe

We just bought two more horse with more sense than some of these people.....

Makes me wonder sometimes :rolleyes:

V

Virtual-reality

hexeliebe said:
We just bought two more horse with more sense than some of these people.....

Makes me wonder sometimes :rolleyes:

Did you mean Horses?

Please follow the rules Hex.

S

Shawn-Holley

HomeGuru said:
Oh no, it's Virtual-Realidiot again.
I think I understand this post now. There are three of you "Homies" who can mispell, but that is not an option for posters.

H

hexeliebe

WILL you get it right?

geeez.

It's MISSPELL not mispell...

If you're going to correct make damn sure you know what you're talking about.

dequeendistress

Am I breaking a rule since I am posting to a different subject??

I did not find the printout of the top ten stupidest post contest entries...sorry...

Did you guys resolve that problem and I missed out? (I am not implying that I deserve the honor as a contestant) You may deem otherwise...:)

(Hexe refrain from insults to equine intelligence)

Last edited:
S

Shawn-Holley

hexeliebe said:
WILL you get it right?

geeez.

It's MISSPELL not mispell...

If you're going to correct make damn sure you know what you're talking about.
"GOLF CLAP"

I'm glad you saw that, now see if you can find the same word in all my posts.

Idiot

H

hexeliebe

when you have the guts to quit registering under 'assumed' names and hiding behind your computer I'll play your stupid games.

In the meantime, as always, you sill be short lived here.

bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">