• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Totaled car cost?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lawjhm

What is the name of your state?undefined What is the name of your state? New York!! My car got hit and totaled, I am sueing the party that hit me, but what can I take to court to show the cost of the car, or the value? Is a copy of the cars blue book value sufficient? What to do, court is Oct. 9th???

teflon_jones

Go to www.nada.com and print out the vehicle price report. The Kelley Blue Book is not an accurate price guide, though it's often cited, but you may as well print out a price report from there as well. Then go to www.cars.com and some other similar sites and print out what similar cars to your are selling at. The more evidence you have the better.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">