• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trade in

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

duende

What is the name of your state? Nevada. I traded in my car when i bought a newer truck. the dealer agreed to pay the car off but they are just giving me the "check is in the mail" and it has been about two months. the bank is calling for there money that is late. what can i do? every time i talk to the dealer they tell me the same thing we have cancel the other check send in a new one. be there in a few days and thats not true

HomeGuru

duende said:
What is the name of your state? Nevada. I traded in my car when i bought a newer truck. the dealer agreed to pay the car off but they are just giving me the "check is in the mail" and it has been about two months. the bank is calling for there money that is late. what can i do? every time i talk to the dealer they tell me the same thing we have cancel the other check send in a new one. be there in a few days and thats not true

**A: file a complaint with the Nevada state motor vehicle dealer regulatory agency.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">