• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

traffic enforcement cameras -- speeding

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

EndContract1

I received 3 speeding tickets( 16 to 19 miles over the limit) issued by a traffic enforcement camera. One of the tickets was mailed approximately 1.5 months after it was issued. I requested a court date and found out I have 2 more tickets issued at the same spot. Nobody ever wrote a ticket to me on the spot. I do not even know if the camera was functioning properly. What is the best strategy in the court which can help me not to spoil my driving record? What is maximum I can get from the court in this case??

JETX

EndContract1 said:
I received 3 speeding tickets( 16 to 19 miles over the limit) issued by a traffic enforcement camera. One of the tickets was mailed approximately 1.5 months after it was issued. I requested a court date and found out I have 2 more tickets issued at the same spot. Nobody ever wrote a ticket to me on the spot. I do not even know if the camera was functioning properly. What is the best strategy in the court which can help me not to spoil my driving record? What is maximum I can get from the court in this case??
Sorry, US laws only!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">