• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

traumatic brain injury from mva

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lynn Lauer

I was in a car accident in 1976. I was the only person involved in the accident. I fractured 3/4 of my skull in seven different places. Also suffered a subdural hematoma. I have suffered greatly from effects of this brain injury, though I have been able to hold down various part-time jobs. I've been surviving, but have recently become more and more depressed and ridden with anxiety. I've had many part-time jobs, but that is even becomming more difficult. I didn't know or understand that there was help out there for brain injured people, as no one told me. I have recently applied for SSI, and am looking for an attorney who is knowledgeable in obtaining assistance for brain injured people. I live in Superior, Wisconsin, so could use advice from Wisconsin or nearby Minnesota.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Lynn Lauer said:
I was in a car accident in 1976. I was the only person involved in the accident. I fractured 3/4 of my skull in seven different places. Also suffered a subdural hematoma. I have suffered greatly from effects of this brain injury, though I have been able to hold down various part-time jobs. I've been surviving, but have recently become more and more depressed and ridden with anxiety. I've had many part-time jobs, but that is even becomming more difficult. I didn't know or understand that there was help out there for brain injured people, as no one told me. I have recently applied for SSI, and am looking for an attorney who is knowledgeable in obtaining assistance for brain injured people. I live in Superior, Wisconsin, so could use advice from Wisconsin or nearby Minnesota.
My response:

Lynn, you'd never know, from reading your post, that you had ever suffered such a terrible injury. Your spelling and grammar are flawless. I can only imagine how difficult your life has been since your injury, and I won't pretend to even be able to fully comprehend what you must have been through, and the hurdles you have jumped. My hat's off to you kiddo.

Anyway, in response to your post, you might want to check out the following site, which is in your neck of the woods:

http://www.tbilaw.com/BIAW.html

Best of fortune to you Lynn. I hope this, in some small way, helps you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">