• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

truckdriver hurt in accident with auto 8/9/99 auto at fault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DBillyBigRigger

While driving tractor trailer and making a right turn with all right blinkers working a car tried to pass me on right and hit my steering tire which caused back and neck injuries and now I get severe migraine headaches and am on meds.Was told to return to work by workers comp.ins.co in Jan.2000 and did for 6 months at that time I was taken out of work again and told that I could noy persue that profession anymore.Now after this time I had to enroll in a program to evaluate my abilities and train me for new job opportunities.though I used Workers Comp. can i Still seek to be compensated by the driver of that car or am I out of luck???I have three kids and a wife now our lives are upside down and don`t know what to do .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">