• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Two Herniated Disc? Do I have a case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

momwork40

What is the name of your state? New Jersey
About two weeks ago I was in a car accident. The other driver ran a stop sign and totaled my car. I was taken to the hospital by ambulance. I am now suffering from two herniated disc in my lumbar area. Do I have a case? Should I get an attorney? :eek:

teflon_jones

momwork40 said:
Do I have a case?
A case of what? Crabs? Please consult your doctor on that one, this is a legal forum... ;)
You are jumping way ahead. You need to get an expert opinion on your current condition and any future treatments and present it to the other insurance company and see what they offer you.

momwork40 said:
Should I get an attorney?
See above.

momwork40

New Jersey
I wish that is all I had. A case of Crabs. I have consulted my doctor. Two. I am in therapy three days a week. If pain does not subside I will be given a shot in my back to see if that helps. They are hoping with the therapy the slipped disc will become unslipped. And I understand this is a legal forum....???

stephenk

"And I understand this is a legal forum....???"

You really didn't ask a legal question. you asked if you have a case and should you get an attorney. No one here is a fortune teller.

Yes you should consult with an attorney because you may have a case.

So within the past 2 weeks you already had a MRI that showed the herniated disks? Did the doctor tell you the accident caused the herniations or were they pre-existing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">