• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Two party uninsured

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cocobean

Washington State: I was recently hit by a car from Nevada where the driver ended up not being insured since June. Also, my insurance had run out two days before hand and I didn't know it because they hadn't advised me on pmt plans. The witnesses at the scene all went straight to him and didn't bother talking to me, my car is not able to be fixed, I had two other people in the car, and I was taken to the emergency room with minor injuries. Come to find out, there may have been a lady in the middle turning lane facing the man who hit me that may have flagged him to turn (which she had no right to do so). Now the police report (which the officer failed to investigate) says that I am at fault. Which is not possible, there would be evidence of me driving onto the grass and over the curb (that's what the witness's say), but when the cop questioned me he said that wasn't even possible. So now, I am found at fault, have a year and half to pay on my car, and I don't know what any recourse I have if any? What can I do

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">