• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

TX-Insurance says repairable, I think totaled

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

icantdrive75

Texas - My year old Subaru Impreza WRX was wrapped around a tree by my uncle :mad: Its sat at the wrecking yard for almost a week and I finally got a call from the adjuster yesterday morning. I was shocked when she informed me that they would be repairing the car. I won't go into the details of the damage or the accident, but I was sure it would be totaled.

So my question, what are my options from this point? I was supposed to get a copy of the estimate today but have yet to recieve it. After a hit that bad the car will never be the same, so if they wont total it, I'll take a check and sell it for parts. But that would be really inconvienient. Anything I can do or point out that will get it totaled?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">