• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underinsured

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

HBny

;) What is the name of your state?New York....I was in court today and the judge has made a ruling in my favor that i should recieve the policy limits of the defendant(100,000). At the time of this MVA I carried 50,000 underinsured coverage. MY personal damages are in excess of both policies together. After i recieve the policy from the defendant ( about 30-60 days) can i then make a claim for the 50,000 dollars underinsured i carried on my own policy?

Thank You

H

HBny

I did not employ an agent. I bought this policy through Geico Direct.(phone or internet communication).

H

HBny

Stay as a Grandpa and out of the legal insurance field in New York. No stacking allowed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">