• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

uninchured accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rcjc1024

What is the name of your state?nh
I was in an accident on 11-14-05 there was a collision between my car and the guy next to me. I have been ruled at falt by the police and i dont have car inchurance. I recived a phone call today from a lawyer saying that i owed 7,400 dollers. I havent riceved any paper work a letter anything i called them a month ago and asked what was going on. I told them that i want a letter at least. I have been told that they should have gotten estames at three places before the work is done and other things. I need to know what my rights are and how not to get snowed out of all this money.

seniorjudge

rcjc1024 said:
I was in an accident on 11-14-05 there was a collision between my car and the guy next to me. I have been ruled at falt by the police and i dont have car inchurance. I recived a phone call today from a lawyer saying that i owed 7,400 dollers. I havent riceved any paper work a letter anything i called them a month ago and asked what was going on. I told them that i want a letter at least. I have been told that they should have gotten estames at three places before the work is done and other things. I need to know what my rights are and how not to get snowed out of all this money.
You may not have much leverage here, but ask for three estimates.

Then pay the lowest amount and get a release from the people you hit.

Carl Switzer

rcjc1024 said:

My response:

I didn't realize they had low-rider Beaners in New Hampshire. "inchurance"?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">