• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

uninsured

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cchung2

I got into an accident making a left turn. No police report was made. Is is wiser to pay the guy under the table or have his insurance settle it. he is covered for uninsured motorists. what will happen to my drivers license. how much will my insurance go up if he reports it? will his insurance come after me to recoup the costs? what is the best thing to do at this point?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Sounds like you are not insured. Get the insurance company to settle and then insurance company will attempt to recoup from you (perhaps).

Don't try to beat the system as it will always come back and bite you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">