• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

uninsured death

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

philmick

kentucky

my friend's sister had been killed by an uninsured driver, her sister did not have auto insurance, other than suing the driver which is out of the question since the driver's father being a family friend, is there anyway to get compensation for her death. thank you

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

philmick said:
kentucky

my friend's sister had been killed by an uninsured driver, her sister did not have auto insurance, other than suing the driver which is out of the question since the driver's father being a family friend, is there anyway to get compensation for her death. thank you
My response:

In order for us to assist you, and to be able to tell you whether the sister's family has a cause of action, you'll need to be EXTREMELY SPECIFIC about how the accident happened, and who was at fault.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">