• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unisured motorist

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jstnailed

I am in TN and my work van was hit while it was parked in front of my home. The young man told the police that he had insurance but I later I found out that he did't. My van suffered appr. 6,000.00 dollars damage as well as some personal property inside was damaged also. Also when he hit the van the impact moved it about 8 to 10 feet causing it to strike my mailbox and knocking it over. This van is my business vehicle. I am self employed and carry all my tools in it. The van is in the shop at present but will take about a month the be repaired. I have uninsured motorist sothe repairs will be covered by my insurance but how do I recover the lost wages from work and the cost of replacement of the personal items as well as the repair of my mail box.I am also in need of a temp.van to drive until my van is fixed Any suggestions on how to proceed.

jyoung

1. does your insurance include rental car, if not, sue the *******.
2. dig a hold and plant a new mailbox since its well below your homeowners deductible. Maybe put in one of those
manatee or dolphin shaped ones....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">