• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unlicensed has accident with unlicensed driver?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

notyap187

What is the name of your state? Indiana

My wife had an accident with with an unlicensed driver today. My wife doesn't have a drivers license and the driver of the other car also doesn;t have a drivers license. The other driver ran a stop sign and T-Boned my wifes van. After verifying that no one was injured the other driver told my wife that there was no need to call police because she was afraid. The other drivers stated that they would pay the damages to my van. Is it possible that I can call my insurance and report the accident and they take care of the claim by going after the other party?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

notyap187 said:
What is the name of your state? Indiana

My wife had an accident with with an unlicensed driver today. My wife doesn't have a drivers license and the driver of the other car also doesn;t have a drivers license. The other driver ran a stop sign and T-Boned my wifes van. After verifying that no one was injured the other driver told my wife that there was no need to call police because she was afraid. The other drivers stated that they would pay the damages to my van. Is it possible that I can call my insurance and report the accident and they take care of the claim by going after the other party?

My response:

How did your wife get the keys to the van?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">