• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

untitled

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trying2getme

What is the name of your state? illinois recently my vehicle was stolen and my insurance company has denied to pay the claim stating that there was no forcible entry and the ignition wasn't peeled properly. teh police department recovered the vehicle and again they would not issue me a report,i just purchased this vehicle and still paying for it it has a lot of damage due to the theft and accident.what can i do or where can i get help to get these insurance theives to pay this claim?????????????????

lwpat

Start by filing a complaint with the state insurance commission. You will probably have to sue.

trying2getme

would that be the department of insurance for the state that i reside in ? and for something of this nature what would be a round about figure for a civil attorney to handle this case ? I googled the company in which I am insured by for complaints against them and out of 127 complaints 119 are for claims!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">