• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Update from Accident 2 months ago

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

Wisconsin21

What is the name of your state? WI

I got the witnesses statement from my accident 2 months ago and she isnt any help at all for the accident. At the end of her statement she says "Unfortunately, by the time I arrived at the scene, the accident had happened." She also said "I apologize, I won't be a significant help. After turning left off memorial onto washington, a white chevrolet, female driver, drove up and remained(I dont really no what that word is there) 20 ft from my bumper. She sped up, passed me on the right and because of traffic, did four fast lane changes. Took the left to drive onto washington st toward Riverview clinic." Then she said that Unfortunately part. My car is a Brown chevy nova and the other car, which was a white chevrolet but was a male driver. So I dont really think she's any help here. Progressive Insurance keeps telling me that she is their strong part if this does go to court. Right now I'm waiting to see if they call me back or if I hear from the Commissioners of Insurance to see if it can be settled before the court. I'll post again when I find out more.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">