• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

vallet parking-vehicle damage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

muddy

This damage occurred in the state of Michigan. We pulled up to a very nice club in the detroit area --got out of the car and had the vallet parking attendent take care of the car. Upon leaving , the car was brought to the front of the building. I immediately noticed the drivers side headlight was broken out. The vallet attendent said sorry no charge..I called police and got a accident report. Now my problem-- the bar owner says see the vallet company--the vallet company says see the bar owner..need some guidance----thanks,Amanda

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
muddy said:
This damage occurred in the state of Michigan. We pulled up to a very nice club in the detroit area --got out of the car and had the vallet parking attendent take care of the car. Upon leaving , the car was brought to the front of the building. I immediately noticed the drivers side headlight was broken out. The vallet attendent said sorry no charge..I called police and got a accident report. Now my problem-- the bar owner says see the vallet company--the vallet company says see the bar owner..need some guidance----thanks,Amanda
Was the valet company employed by the bar to park cars? Were they independent contractors? Were the cars parked on bar property? More information is necessary.

stephenk

is it a valet company with a name and an address? if yes, make your claim and ultimate lawsuit against them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">