• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

vegetative state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

avabella

What is the name of your state? texas

my ex was in a car accident on jan 3 of this year. he was in a coma, woke up 3 weeks after the accident. he has been in a vegetative state ever since. they sent home because there was nothing they could do. it kills me to see him like that, and i never thought i would wish death upon anyone, especially him, but right now it would be a blessing....i KNOW he wouldn't want to live like this, but he never made a living will. at the beginning when he was in a coma his parents were talking about not medicating him when he got sick if he was still in a coma in july...but he's not technically in a coma...basically i'm just wondering if there is a law about how you have to medicate people in vegetative states. would that be considered murder or is it up to the family members?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">