• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

waering no seat belt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

luvnthings74

What is the name of your state? ohio
my sonage 5 and daughter age 2 were in a cab with their father none of them were wearing a belt . the cab they were in ran a stop sign and they were hit . The police citied the cab driver for failure to stop . my son suffered a broken collar bone but my daughter was ok do I have a claim with the cabs insurance even if they weren't wearing a seat belt?:confused:

HomeGuru

luvnthings74 said:
What is the name of your state? ohio
my sonage 5 and daughter age 2 were in a cab with their father none of them were wearing a belt . the cab they were in ran a stop sign and they were hit . The police citied the cab driver for failure to stop . my son suffered a broken collar bone but my daughter was ok do I have a claim with the cabs insurance even if they weren't wearing a seat belt?:confused:
**A: yes, but why were they not wearing a seatbelt?

L

luvnthings74

they were not wearing a belt i found out from my husband because there were no belt in the cab.what is the normal amount sued for for such an injury?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">