• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

waiting for response

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

delscott31

What is the name of your state? CA

My family and I were in a car accident. The other person was at fault and our lamily lawer is sueing thier insurance company for our injuries. How long does the insurance company have to repsond?

HomeGuru

delscott31 said:
What is the name of your state? CA

My family and I were in a car accident. The other person was at fault and our lamily lawer is sueing thier insurance company for our injuries. How long does the insurance company have to repsond?
**A: around 20 days from receipt of service.

D

delscott31

The lawyer said the insurance company is investigating that everyone was hurt. How long do they have to do that?

HomeGuru

delscott31 said:
The lawyer said the insurance company is investigating that everyone was hurt. How long do they have to do that?
**A: as long as they want. You have to file litigation to light a fire under their butts.

D

delscott31

thank you for your help. Just out of curiosity where are you located?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">