• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

WC Pre-existing Condition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LeeLee

Hi, I live in Florida currently involved in a WC incident. Employer has accepted responsibility for CT. I sat & typed incoming claims for a large insurance carrier. I was also diagnosed with 2 herniated disks. Carrier has not accepted responsibility for disks. I have been diagnosed with CFIDS & Fibromylagia in 1992. I was attempting to go back to work fulltime have been receiving SSA since 1994. It is my understanding that they have depo'd my doctor's that had diagnosed me with Fibro and now the attorney feels (at least I feel this)that bec. I do have underlying/pre-existing Fibro that they can prove that this is related. What I would like to know if anyone has ever beat the insurance carrier with a pre-existing condition. If there are any case laws in Florida that would say "victory" upon them! I know in my heart I have not had this type of pain ever even with my Fibro - and also have a concern that this herniated disks are creating mock CT. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks! LeeLee

S

sunshine529

I lived in hollywood Fla..was fired from job after hands started swelling and was on comp..had raynauds..and fibro..later found Scleroderma..had the same problems but my attorney
won.. I recieved settlement & was the first in the state of fla to win such a case.
had a Joan Dymond-later she was married I would need to find old papers with her name ..her old partner is on sterling and 441 in davie fla.right on the corner u can e-mail me at [email protected]

L

lars coltrane

I think you just read a great testimonial. Get yourself a good lawyer and fight the insurance. It is not often when an insurance co. admits something and then pays a claim. So be prepared to fight and you can win.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">