• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What???? Can anyone help?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lunatyra

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I need advice on how to proceed with this..... the other day when I was leaving work, I pulled out into traffic.... it is a two lane road in both directions. I pulled into the inside lane. The driver on the outside lane scraped their hubcap against the curb. There was NO IMPACT, but I did see that it resulted in them having a flat tire, so I pulled over to see if they needed any assistance. (Not because I thought I caused it) Long story short, they called the police....we were both ticketed. Mine was for "failure to yeild when entering roadway" I am not sure about theirs. I had planned on contesting this ticket at the court date, but now the other party has contacted me stating "I need your insurance information, there seems to be more wrong with my car now" I did not give it out and am not sure what to do from here! HELP!?!?!

HomeGuru

Lunatyra said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia

I need advice on how to proceed with this..... the other day when I was leaving work, I pulled out into traffic.... it is a two lane road in both directions. I pulled into the inside lane. The driver on the outside lane scraped their hubcap against the curb. There was NO IMPACT, but I did see that it resulted in them having a flat tire, so I pulled over to see if they needed any assistance. (Not because I thought I caused it) Long story short, they called the police....we were both ticketed. Mine was for "failure to yeild when entering roadway" I am not sure about theirs. I had planned on contesting this ticket at the court date, but now the other party has contacted me stating "I need your insurance information, there seems to be more wrong with my car now" I did not give it out and am not sure what to do from here! HELP!?!?!

**A: contact your insurance company.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">