• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

slauter23

On September 10th of 2002
I was working for Fleetwing Corp. on Commonwealth Ave in Polk City Florida. I was outside talking to A friend. When Doris Dunn came running out and stated that Paul Grimes had stole A twelve pack of Bush beer. So I had went up to him and said "you need to pay for that or put it back". He had said "what are you going to do?". That is when he had decided to hit me. So in self defense
I decide to fight back. He hit me A couple of time and I hit him A Couple of times then we ended up on
the ground so how. That`s when Paul Grimes had ran up and kicked
me in the head twice. Leaving me unconscious for ten minutes. When I gained consciousness
the Polk County Sheriff and Ambulance was there. I went to the Ambulance were
I had received minor medical attention. My head was really hurting bad as you can imagine. At the time I had not realized the severity of my injury`s. So I went home to rest the night. On September 20 2002 I had moved to San Diego California. Where I had received employment at C&D Towing. As time had went by my head aches had gotten worse. In September of 2003 they had started waking me up about an hour after I went to bed. October 1st of 2003 It was unbearable had decide to go to Alverado Medical Institute. I told them what had happen. They had did their little tests including A CT scan. They had said they had found nothing. They had said the condition I was suffering from is called
Post concussion syndrome. They gave me a prescription for vicoden. I went home and the next morning they had called me and told me to come back in. So I went back in thats when they had did A MRI scan. And that had showed nothing. The referred me to an neurologist. I called him and he won`t take me because I have no insurance. Fleetwing`s insurance is refusing to pay any of the bills. Leaving me unable to work.

JETX

Contact an attorney in Florida about pursuing assault charges and civil action against "Paul Grimes".

B

bini

Oops! I guess the question was in the title of the thread. Sorry about that.

Bini

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">