• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can i do, need help urgently

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

eklis

What is the name of your state? texas
ok my husband got hit by a ford focus loosing control on the freeway. it was a enterprise rental car. the girl that was driving the car is the client of the attorney/person that rented the vehicle for her. Now her insurance company which is UNIGARD is saying that the attorney's insurance company is responsible for the damages to our truck. The attorney is saying that he is not responsible and will not come forward with his insurance company info because he says his clients insurance (UNIGARD) should pay for it sine she is the one that was driving.

I don't want to file onmy insurance because i don't see why I should since my husband was not at fault and I don't want to fork out my deductible and then not get it back because my insurance company can not get their money back either.
Who is responsible and what should I do. Take the attorney to small claims court or file with my insurance company and trust them to get everything back including my deductible.

I think the attorney is responsible because he signed the rental contract and new whathe was doing.

PLEASE Help !!!!!!!!!

K

knotcops

File the claim with your company and get your vehicle fixed. Let your insurance company deal with getting the money back. That's why you pay for insurance, isn't it?

E

eklis

providing insurance info

can somebody refuse to provide the other party with their insurance information? especially since they are at fault.

the attorney is refusing to give it to anybody including enterprise.

who says that if i file trough my insurance company, he will give them the insurance carriers name and info?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">