• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what is enought compensation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

moltern

pennsylvania. in october of 99'i was involved in a car accident due to the other driver. my car was totalled. i was in the hospital for 2 days. had to have surgery-2 pins put in my right ankle, broke it. i want to settle up with the other insurance company but just dont know if what they are offering if fair. the hospital was around 10,000 plus some other bills, a little over 1,000 that has come out of my pocket. i had to find another job, once i was able to drive and after rehab. i was laid off. my ex-husband took the money they gave us to get another car(totalled one was in both of our names)and bought one in his name only. we are now seperated. i think i will always have pain off and on in the ankle. if you can be of any help i would appreciate it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">