• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What if they cant serve papers regarding Suit?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Txtreasure

What is the name of your state? Texas
My son was a passenger in a one car accident 2 years ago We hired an attorney and filed suit in July after the insurance company wouldnt cooperate. or give up the limits on the policy. Several Questions I cant seem to get answers for What if they cant serve the driver of the car the papers? It wasnt his car his grandparents car, But there was insurance. How long does this normaly take? The insurance company made an offer but the attorney refused it without asking us.. His medical bills are at 10 thousand and not including future bills. I had PIP on my auto and the attorney collected on that for his bills so that money is sitting at the attorney's office had I known that I would have filed that myself then turned it in to the attorney... :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">