• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What kind of an attorney do I need? Please help?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Frantic

I have been have terrible problems with my bank this year. They have messed my accounts up majorly on two occasions. The second occurance has been going on for over a month!!! Every time they "fix" a problem they do it wrong and create a new one. Due to their errors, I have had checks bounce and bank fees assessed. They have tried to reimburse me for all these problems. But, with all the strange transactions they have done to create and fix their errors I know that I have lost about $200.00. I have also missed work trying to deal with them and due to stress related migrains. It's not over yet and I am getting phycially ill. What kind of an attorney can help me with this?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frantic:
I have been have terrible problems with my bank this year. They have messed my accounts up majorly on two occasions. The second occurance has been going on for over a month!!! Every time they "fix" a problem they do it wrong and create a new one. Due to their errors, I have had checks bounce and bank fees assessed. They have tried to reimburse me for all these problems. But, with all the strange transactions they have done to create and fix their errors I know that I have lost about $200.00. I have also missed work trying to deal with them and due to stress related migrains. It's not over yet and I am getting phycially ill. What kind of an attorney can help me with this?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

An attorney that specializes in consumer and banking law. $200 plus in damages is too small for an attorney to get involved. Your best bet is to write letters of complaint to the bank President and copy the Federal government regulators.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">