• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what kind of lawyer do i need?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Belinda Friedrich

I was admitted to the hospital on Jan 10th to have a hysterectomy and bladder repair.
When i was admitted the first thing they did was give me someone elses medicene, Then i signed an paper to have a spinal becouse being put to sleep makes me very ill and they put me to sleep and i had to stay extra time in the hospital.
When i awoke my leg machine was unplugged from the wall and (that prevents bloodclots) and my oxygen nasal piece was under my bed.. when did they last check on me?
Then they took my I.V. out and i started to vomiit and was in extreme pain but was denied pain and vomit medicene for 5 hours and i had to threaten to leave to get it then.
Then the hospital wants me to pay for all this extra stuff do to their neglect.
And for my bladder repair evvery time i cough i pee my pants.
Now i know malpractice sees things only if you are injured for ever but there must be a law for getting treated like your nobody the hospiital should not geet away with it.
please help

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Belinda Friedrich said:
I was admitted to the hospital on Jan 10th to have a hysterectomy and bladder repair.
When i was admitted the first thing they did was give me someone elses medicene, Then i signed an paper to have a spinal becouse being put to sleep makes me very ill and they put me to sleep and i had to stay extra time in the hospital.
When i awoke my leg machine was unplugged from the wall and (that prevents bloodclots) and my oxygen nasal piece was under my bed.. when did they last check on me?
Then they took my I.V. out and i started to vomiit and was in extreme pain but was denied pain and vomit medicene for 5 hours and i had to threaten to leave to get it then.
Then the hospital wants me to pay for all this extra stuff do to their neglect.
And for my bladder repair evvery time i cough i pee my pants.
Now i know malpractice sees things only if you are injured for ever but there must be a law for getting treated like your nobody the hospiital should not geet away with it.
please help
My response:

Well, it does sound like the hopital treated you terribly, and perhaps, committed malpractice also.

You don't need to be "injured forever" in order to state a claim for medical malpractice. So, call an attorney as soon as you can who specializes in Medical Malpractice. Your initial consultation will, more than likely, be free.

In the meantime, pick up some "adult diapers", like "Depends".

Good luck to you.

IAAL

B

Belinda Friedrich

It's Belinda again, Do you know of any good lawyer?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Belinda Friedrich said:
It's Belinda again, Do you know of any good lawyer?
My response:

Hi again, Belinda.

Well, you never mentioned your State name. So, I don't believe I can help you in that regard.

However, here's what I want you to do: I want you to dial your information Operator, and ask for the telephone number of the "State Bar Association" in your State. When you get them on the phone, tell them you need a few referral names of Medical Malpractice attorneys nearest to where you live. They will help you, Belinda.

Take care of yourself, and be well.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">