• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are my Rights?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LonelynCollege

I live in Washington State, and i just found out that the car insurance company of the person driving the car in a one car accident will not continue to pay my medical bills. I have only used like four thousand dollars and it has not even been two years yet. They sent me check saying that that was all they were going to consider. I have not deposited the check, but along with that they said that nothing will be considered after the date of 6/2000 which is almost a year ago. I have recieved care since then and they have denied the bill. I don't know what my rights are, and how I can get them to pay these outstanding bill. I also was supposed to have an mri done on my back, but had to cancel because of this. Can they back date to before the last set of bills, without telling me in advance? I would really apprechiate any advice you can give me.

LegalBeagle

LonelynCollege said:
I live in Washington State, and i just found out that the car insurance company of the person driving the car in a one car accident will not continue to pay my medical bills. I have only used like four thousand dollars and it has not even been two years yet. They sent me check saying that that was all they were going to consider. I have not deposited the check, but along with that they said that nothing will be considered after the date of 6/2000 which is almost a year ago. I have recieved care since then and they have denied the bill. I don't know what my rights are, and how I can get them to pay these outstanding bill. I also was supposed to have an mri done on my back, but had to cancel because of this. Can they back date to before the last set of bills, without telling me in advance? I would really apprechiate any advice you can give me.
You need to consult a Personal Injury Attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">