• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What part of this do you not understand?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

knotcops

What is the name of your state? AZ

In reading these posts, I am stunned at the number of people out their that do not seem to understand that carrying insurance is not voluntary, it's mandatory!!!!!!!

You people complain about the high cost of insurance. Well guess what, if everyone were to carry it, the cost would be lower than it is right now and we all could save a few bucks. Those of us that a responsible enough to carry coverage are having to pay more for your foolishness and stupidity.

Then, when you are involved in an accident, blame is thrown everywhere except at yourselves for being idiots.

Go get coverage, and don't cheap out! Heaven forbid one day you may need it.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

High school dropouts will never understand the law, nor will they ever understand your concepts.

They only understand what they can "see, feel or touch" when they buy something - - like their cars, trucks or motorcycles - - and their beers.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">