• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what should i do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ivey22

What is the name of your state? CA

I WAS AT THE INTERSECTION. I HAD A STOP SIGN. I STOPPED, LOOKED BOTH WAYS. A CAR WAS COMING BUT WAS FAR THEY HAD NO STOP SIGN. I WENT AND IWAS ACROSS THE STREET AND THEY HIT MY REAREND REALLY HARD I DID A 360 . THEY WERE DRINKING AND DRIVING BUT THE OFFICER DIDN'T PUT IT IN THE REPORT BECAUSE NO ONE WAS HURT.

MY QUESTION IS THE OWNER WASN'T DRIVING OR EVEN IN THE CAR HE HAD INSURANCE ON THE CAR I DON'T HAVE ANY. NOW HE HAS A LAWYER.CAN HE STILL PROCEED EVEN THOUGH HE WASN'T DRIVING AND THEY WERE .

THE OFFICER SAID I HAD THE STOP SO IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY SPEED UP. :confused:

S

shell007

So...I take it that you were at fault!

You have no insurance...correct?
The owner of this vehicle want's his vehicle repaired. So...to answer your question:
NOW HE HAS A LAWYER.CAN HE STILL PROCEED EVEN THOUGH HE WASN'T DRIVING AND THEY WERE
My opinion/answer...YES

And...If you were cited (at fault) with no insurance...you will be liable for the repair $$$ and anything else that may transpire from this in the future.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">