• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What will Be The Value OF New Car After Hit and Run

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

basithamza

What is the name of your state? IL

Last week my car was parked on the street and was hit on the driver side very hard by an 18 year old young drunk guy. Who ran away and his father brougth him back to file police report.

The problem is, my car is just brand new with 2000 miles on and I bought it for $ 27,000 . It has close to $10,000 worth of demage. My question is what is going to happen after repaired , and I want to trade it in and I have been told not to trade it in because I am going to have a take a big loss on the car and dealers says they wouldn't take the car. So, who is gonaa pay that loss. As after still repairing my car from other insurance my car value will go very down. So, give me advice what should I do ?

Please ask me any questions if you have in your mind. I really want any sincere advice from you.

teflon_jones

In your claim with the other driver's insurance company you should request that you get reimbursed for this loss of value.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">