• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what would happend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

robertjr80

i was in a car accident i donot have a driver lincence or had insurance. the other car hit me at the driver side. they say that they made there stop and proceded hiting me at the door there car gat damage the hole front. the insurance say that its my fault cus i donot have a driver lincence or had insurance but and that i'm 100% responseble for the damages. i check the police report and i think that it 50% 50% for both side. what could i do

ecmst12

You are not at fault for the accident JUST because you did not have insurance or a license. You WILL have big tickets to pay for that. You did not describe the accident sufficiently for anyone to comment on whose fault it was. The fault determination on the police report is not binding to insurance companies and they do not have to go by it.

robertjr80

There Is A Light But At That The Time The Light Where Not Working Her Car Was Damage All The Front She Said That She Stop So If She Stop Does 10mph Damege All The Front.

ecmst12

Wow. Capitalizing every letter does not make your post any easier to understand. I still have no idea what happened.

justalayman

Nor what state it happened in.

why did you remove the question of what state?

Did you miss the large bold red letters that say

US Law Only - WHEN POSTING A QUESTION, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR STATE

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">