• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

who is at fault?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

girl83

What is the name of your state? PA

I was driving and it was snowing some, I was going really slow..maybe 20-25 in a 45, I went around a blind curve when I noticed that there was another car on the road, it was parked horizontally across the road. At the same time there was a car coming towards my direction, therefore I couldn't go around the parked car because of fear that I would have a head-on-collision with the on coming traffic, I therefore tried to break slowly to avoid colliding with the car that was on my lane, however it was icy and the vehicle did not brake in time hence my passenger front end collided with the other vehicles passeger side in the back (near the gas tank). There was noone in the other car, he was out I guess talking on the phone and his friend was there with him. It is a very dark street with no lighting and he did not even have his overhead lights in his car so that at least his vehicle was visible. And the fact that it is a blind curve he didn't even try to move his vehicle. I haven't heard from my insurance yet but I'm wondering if it is all my fault...I think he was negligent and he should take some responsibility for it. He mentioned to me that his car had been there about 20 minutes before i got there....is there shared fault....how much do you think is my fault :confused:

SsanB2

to bad

california; it was icy you could'nt stop and you hit him its your fault; you were driving to fast for the conditions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">