• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

who's at fault?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kglenna

My husband was sitting in the end of the driveway in his truck when a lady driving by swerved over and hid the front of his truck, after she passed she returned and asked if she swerved over and my husband told her yes, they exchanged phone numbers, and insur. papers and went on there way, well today we get a call from here insur. company stating that we need to inform our insur. company because my husband was at fault, and that our insur. cost should not go up for a small tort? What is this all about, my husband was not even moving at the time and it was not his fault. Do you know how this is handeled in the state of Michigan? Thank you for any help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">