• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who's right

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

michaelgarrett6

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin,I was recently invoved in a traffic accident on my Motorcycle,a lady turned across my lane as I was going around a pickup truck with a small trailer on it,he was turning left and had cleared the highway enough for me to go on by him,she said that she did not see me even though I had my headlight on as the law in wiscosin demands,I could see her I was looking right at her as she pulled out in front of me why couldn't she see me,I applied my brakes and tried to go towards the other lane to miss her,I hit her about a foot from the rear of her car,my question is who is at fault aren't you always suppose to know what is in the lane you are getting ready to cross? Can it be that because some one is on something as small as a motorcycle this right is ignored?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">