• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Why Bother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

VWBaz

Does it really make a difference. What is the sense of posting anything when its apparent no one really wants to give any advice- at least not for free anyway. This site is utterly useless.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

VWBaz said:
Does it really make a difference. What is the sense of posting anything when its apparent no one really wants to give any advice- at least not for free anyway. This site is utterly useless.

My response:

For you, perhaps, but not for the many, many thousands of other people that come here.

Are you whining? There's no whining. There's no whining in FreeAdvice!

- - a la Tom Hanks from "A League of Their Own"

IAAL

Last edited:

JETX

"This site is utterly useless"
Not really. By leaving the forum on the screen at night, it is not only a great nightlight, but it helps to gather moths!!

H

hmmbrdzz

It it's useless -- then go watch one of the funniest Tom Hanks movies there is. Laugh! Save energy by using your monitor as a bug zapper. As far as your grandmother's scarf -- yeah..... it's a bad thing to have happened, but it's probably not coming back, and you actually got some good free advice on it. What advice were you hoping to get?

hmmbrdzz

racer72

I have discovered the problem. VWBaz forgot to phrase her response in the form of a question. Therefore, she did not ask question and should not have gotten any responses.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">