• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

why was my thread closed????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

confuzzled

i had posted a question about the "$800.00 question" but now its closed. Could you please re-open it or at least explain why you closed it????

Thank you.

BelizeBreeze

confuzzled said:
i had posted a question about the "$800.00 question" but now its closed. Could you please re-open it or at least explain why you closed it????

Thank you.
Because m*ary is back from vacation and frankly tired of the crap.

S

shell007

confuzzled said:

Thank you.
If you did not "lock the thread"...the administrator has "all the power"!

Probably to much Hoop-la (I have no idea how to spell slang :( ) going on not relevant to the question at hand.

confuzzled

could I make the request for it not to be closed. There are still responses I am waiting for from members who asked me specific questions in the thread.

thank you.

S

shell007

confuzzled said:
could I make the request for it not to be closed. There are still responses I am waiting for from members who asked me specific questions in the thread.

thank you.
Go to the bottome right-hand side of your screen (almost where your little computer clock is),...Click "contact us"...and type your request.

The administrator of this site will receive your request and then act accordingly as he/she see's fit to do so!

Hope this helps. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">