• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Widow needs assistance!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

katyanna

My spouse died over a year ago. The death was sudden and has many questions surrounding it. I have filed a personal injury suit against the employer concerning the death. The coronor has the manner of death on the Death Certificate listed as "homicide". Local D.A. and law enforcement are not investigating the case, no leads. I filed for the life insurance benefits through the employment group insurance plan and they will not pay because law enforcement has not ruled out "anyone" in the case. I have not been arrested, only questioned by law enforcement. I am the only beneficiary listed and have been the only beneficiary since enrollment in the policy 7 years ago. I have children at home and could truly use the benefit, what are my options?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">