• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wife attacked at work! Need help please.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mark&june

Norfolk, Va.

My wife was attacked at work back about 1 to 2 months ago. She was beat up by 2 young punks (5:30pm) because she caught them stealing. They kicked her in head and back over 30 times. She's like a totally different person now. Her job is playin' these stupid games with us. For some reason the police won't cooperate. My wife's job has a video tape that the police won't review because the say it won't do them anygood if we don't have a name. We'll my question is " What if it was a bank that was robbed." I thought the purpose of something like that was to see if the person could be I.D'd because of a prior record or something. Anyway my wife and I have been back and forth to numerous doctors, nuerologists and phycologists. And so far they are diagnosing her with Post Tramatic Stress Disorder. She has it really bad. The shakes, the fealing like you're having a heart attack, dizzyness. I can't help but to cry when I see her like this. Please help me.

P.S. I need some advice on either sueing her crappy ungrateful job that she's given over 3 years of her life to (Drugstore) . Or speeding up the process of getting long term disability. We think they're waiting for her to quit so they won't have to be responsible for her heath anymore. The doctor has her on a 4 hour work restriction.

Also how does that look though . . . would you continue to go shop at a well know drugstore that lets there employees freak out (the shakes, etc.) in front of customers. . . . :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">