• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

will my car be covered

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

eddie3625

What is the name of your state? PA
Question: I allowed a cousin to drive my car, and he was involved in an accident.I have full coverage. Will my insurance cover the damages to the car? He was 21, unlicensed, and the accident was result of DUI.

racer72

Almost all collision insurance policies exclude damage caused by unlicensed drivers and those driving drunk. A call to your insurance agent would be advisable.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TOP 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Loan Your Car To Your Drunk, Unlicensed, Cousin - -

NUMBER 10: Before he gets into your car, he asks you, "Does this look infected?"

NUMBER 9: Do you have 3 hours to talk about insurance?

NUMBER 8: Being classified as a "stupid idiot" makes your auto insurance rates go sky high.

NUMBER 7: After you make your claim, they write to you saying, "Your insurance claim was very entertaining. Your friends at Allstate."

NUMBER 6: Constantly having to bail your cousin out of the drunk tank.

NUMBER 5: It's eleven o'clock at night, your cousin is out having fun, and you're stuck at home watching Roger Ebert play Twister.

NUMBER 4: FreeAdvice is the most entertaining website when drunks respond to you.

NUMBER 3: Every damn time your cousin is in an accident, he calls you to inflate the air bags.

NUMBER 2: When you hear a report on the radio about a highway accident, you murmur, "Please, god, don't let my car be involved - - again."

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Reason Why You Shouldn't Loan Your Car To Your Drunk, Unlicensed, Cousin - -

You keep forgetting that he can't lift his arms from his sides because of that drunken super-glue accident back in '99.

IAAL

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">