• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will they reimburst me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

motorola

What is the name of your state? California

Well my house was just searched my the police and the FBI because a seach warrentee, enough said there. And in the process they ripped our metal door off the my wall which landed on my car and when attaching the cables onto my door they put it over my car which scrached it as well. Now after this incident my car is pretty beat up and the bodyshop said it would probably be $2000 minimum because most likely they are going to find more damages because they only glanced at the damages. He said it may as well go up to $4-$5000 if worse comes to worse. And my question is, should the FBI/Police/DEA whoevers be responsible for paying this off?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">