• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wondering if I could use a Lawyer?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MHB

I've been in the hospital for the last 6 days having a bunch of test. Woke up last Monday with numbness around the mouth by Wednesday it was down my neck and my right arm. After x-rays,cat scan,2/MRI'S, Spinal Tap, they found out I have had ACM a nero disorder people can live with all their life and never know until sypthoms progress and an MRI is done.(First one in my life(43 and very healthy)a couple days ago.)The Docs. insist I have had a trauma to my spinal cord couldn't think at the time. Plus I'm thinking car accident or major hit with a baseball bat.But now that I am home with the numbness down the right side still, headaches,ringing in the ears, a little gant in my walk. Docs say I can live like this or have surgery.
My family and I took a trip to Orlando, Fla. 3 weeks ago, and took a ride on the new coaster at Disney MGM (Aerosmith rollercoaster).From 0 to 60 in point 2 seconds. I was pinned to the back of my seat so fast I didnt know what hit me, and have been on one ever since. I live in Michigan, Im to tell you that. Was wondering do you think I have a case against the ears. And could you recommend someone in the Detriot area/Macomb? (Not Jeffery Figer am looking for true responses) Thank You in advance:)MHB

L

lawrat

Yes but ever heard of the phrase assumption of risk? Also, your lawyer will have to make a serious and convincing argument to build a nexus between your ride and this medical situation.

http://www.attorneypages.com or your state bar association

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">