• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

worker's comp. Michigan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

screwzy2000

I'm from Michigan got a work related injury and have no idea what my rights are. Need help soon. I have carpal tunnel. I was never taken off of work. They put me on light duty and took me out of my office and put doing something totally different. Now a couple months have past & they hired someone for my old position and gave me a new one. Which I got demoted. Wages stayed the same my working hours changed, lost my overtime. I also have been told that I'm never to go into my old office for any reason(anyone else employed there can go in there). The harrassment has been awful. I've been called a ***** by a supervisor. I've lost alot of sleep, cried, and feel like have a nervse breakdown. Can they do these things to me and get away with it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">