• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrecked

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jrsmith

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?Tennessee

Well Here go's I let my boyfriend use my truck right in between the time my mom dropped insurance and before I picked it up. He was leaving work ( he works in roofing) they were traving out of a 11.5 foot road it is not quit large enough for 2 cars but it has been that way as long as the people have lived there. Another car was cumming around (a blind curve) oh yeah it was raining also. My boyfriend was coming down the slight slop as she came up it the both hit there breaks and hit head on it totaled my truck. I am not sure what it did to her car but the officer said due to the road being only 11.5 ft wide and the blind curve on top of the rain it was just waiting to happen to someone (lucky me)! I also have 2 witness that said she was speeding. Well I spoke with several insurance companies about this just in case and they told me that a no fault is usually left alone by the insurance companies that each person pays for his or her own car. so instead of sueing her for speeding around a blind curve and such I paid for my own truck and now she is trying to sue me. Is this really possible?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">