• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful death

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tddjohnson

my brother was killed while working. he was a cable lineman for contracted cable company. while he was up in the bucket the truck flipped over and he was killed almost instantly. he did have drugs on his posession but not in his bloodstream. my question is my mother wants to sue for wrongful death, should we tell her to just drop this idea or go forward with it?

L

LawScott

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Arial, Verdana, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tddjohnson:
my brother was killed while working. he was a cable lineman for contracted cable company. while he was up in the bucket the truck flipped over and he was killed almost instantly. he did have drugs on his posession but not in his bloodstream. my question is my mother wants to sue for wrongful death, should we tell her to just drop this idea or go forward with it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must say the state. Why did the bucket flip over?

T

tddjohnson

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Arial, Verdana, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LawScott:

You must say the state. Why did the bucket flip over?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

State of MS, He parked on a hill and the truck was not equipped with stabilizers when he extended the bucket out too far the weight caused the truck the flip.

T

tddjohnson

the cable company he worked for was out of ms they were in TN working when the accident happened

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">