• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

YEP no auto insurance needed in NH

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NHgrits

Thanks all. Oh, and yes, New Hampshire doesn't require you to carry Automobile Insurance. I found out State Farm has cheaper rates and will switch and report GEICO. What made this all soo frustrating is my daughter Fiancee has all the utility bills and so forth in his name, so no proof there. My daughter's junker is not insured so I can't prove she on her own policy. And she not married yet, and I'm not gonna rush that just to have to prove she's not living with me. Her payroll reciept is acceptable proof (according to Geico). (and nor is her W2 form). It seems they make it very difficult to meet the criteria to remove someone from your policy that they added.:mad:

JETX

Please don't start a new thread to post your continuation.
Return to your ORIGINAL thread and click on "Post Reply" and put your thoughts there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">