• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Young Driver

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

July19805

Wilmington, DE

I was involved in an accident about a month ago. I was rear ended by an adolescent and I have scrapes and dents in my bumper and my partner has back and neck injuries what can I do to get my vehicle repaired and to get money for my partner he has to miss work every other week to get physical therapy and he's now taking meds for the pain

moburkes

Wilmington, DE

I was involved in an accident about a month ago. I was rear ended by an adolescent and I have scrapes and dents in my bumper and my partner has back and neck injuries what can I do to get my vehicle repaired and to get money for my partner he has to miss work every other week to get physical therapy and he's now taking meds for the pain
The 2 of you file a claim with the at fault party's insurance company or you file a claim with your insurance company or the partner files a claim with his own insurance company. Get the picture?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">